Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
Starring[edit | edit source]
- Aaron Stanford as James Cole
- Amanda Schull as Cassandra Railly
- Todd Stashwick as Theodore Deacon
- Emily Hampshire as Jennifer Goines
- Barbara Sukowa as Katarina Jones
Guest Starring[edit | edit source]
- Alisen Down as Olivia Kirschner
- Brooke Williams as Hannah Jones
- Jackie Geary as Auction House Manager
- Demore Barnes as Marcus Whitley
- Zeljko Ivanek as Leland Goines
Co-Starring[edit | edit source]
- Joseph Gatto as Larry
- Salvatore Vulcano as Sal
- Rosemay Lefebvre as Baby Jennifer
- Chantria Tram as Auction Clerk
- Clive Walton Aucioneer
- Linda Carter as Ring Lady
- Graeme Guthrie as Olivia Henchman #1
Uncredited[edit | edit source]
Production Notes[edit | edit source]
- This episode is the first of three episodes to air on night two.
- Each character is dressed as a character or famous person from the 1980s. For instance, Goines is Cyndi Lauper. Railey is dressed as Jessie Spano from Saved by the Bell. Deacon's look is a take on Sonny Crockett from Miami Vice. And finally, Cole is dressed as Marty McFly from Back to the Future.
- This episode features an appearance from Impractical Jokers stars Joe Gatto and Sal Vulcano.
- The name of Gatto's character pays homage to an unseen fictional character on Impractical Jokers where he tries to scream out Larry's name in several goals. Vulcano's character's name on the other hand references his real-life nickname.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.